A Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Phase III Study of Stimuvax (L-BLP25 or BLP25 Liposome Vaccine) in Combination With Hormonal Treatment Versus Hormonal Treatment Alone for First-Line Therapy of Post-Menopausal Women With Estrogen Receptor (ER)-Positive and/or Progesterone Receptor (PgR)-Positive, Inoperable Locally Advanced, Recurrent, or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tecemotide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Hormones
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRIDE
- Sponsors Merck
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Mar 2012 Additional locations (Hungary, Sweden, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, France, Italy, Greece, Spain) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 31 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 909 to 1200 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.