Phase I/II Study of Sorafenib Concurrent With Androgen Deprivation and Radiotherapy in the Treatment of Intermediate- and High-Risk Localized Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Bicalutamide; Leuprorelin
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2010 At least three patients have been enrolled according to information presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2010).