A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomised Study to Investigate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single Ascending Doses of DSP-3025 Administered Intranasally to Healthy Male Volunteers and Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis Male Patients Out of Season.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs DSP 3025 (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- 12 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2009 New trial record