A Phase I, Open-Label, Multi-Centre, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of AZD1152 in Combination With Low Dose Cytosine Arabinoside (LDAC) in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (AML).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Barasertib (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 03 Mar 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2010 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, 2009-0172).