Efficacy and safety of eslicarbazepine acetate (BIA 2-093) as adjunctive therapy for refractory partial seizures in children a doublie-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multicentre clinical trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eslicarbazepine acetate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bial
- 22 Nov 2017 This trial has been completed in Portugal (end date: 24 Aug 2017).
- 12 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary (end date: 24 Aug 2017).
- 01 Sep 2017 This study is completed in Spain - AEMPS according to European Clinical Trials Database record.