A 12-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Trial To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Fesoterodine Flexible Dose Regimen In Vulnerable Elderly Patients With Overactive Bladder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urge incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Aug 2013 Results published in the Journal of Urology.
- 05 May 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Geriatrics Society.
- 02 May 2012 Results presented at the 2012 Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Geriatrics Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History