ANRS HC 22, PEGLIST-C, Multicenter, Randomized Controlled Trial of Pioglitazone vs. Placebo in Association With Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C, Non 2 or 3 Genotypes and Insulin Resistance.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary) ; Peginterferon; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C; Insulin resistance
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEGLIST-C
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 11 Jul 2012 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (40) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.