A Multinational Double-Blind, Randomized Phase 2b Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Sorafenib Compared to Placebo when Administered in Combination with Capecitabine in Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Sorafenib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIES
- 05 Jun 2010 Results of a multivariate analysis investigating the effects of imbalances in prognostic factors between the study arms on the primary endpoint were presented at ASCO 2010.
- 21 May 2010 Results will be presented at the 2010 ASCO Annual Meeting, according to an Onyx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 22 Jul 2009 Primary endpoint 'Progression free survival' has been met, according to an Onyx Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History