A Multinational Double-Blind, Randomised Phase IIb Cooperative Group Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Sorafenib Compared to Placebo when Administered in Combination with Chemotherapy and/or Endocrine Therapy in Patients with Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Letrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOR; TIES
- 27 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 2011 European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress.
- 13 Sep 2011 Results will be presented as a late-breaking abstract at ECCO-ESMO 2011, according to a Bayer press release.
- 07 Apr 2010 Planned initiation date (22 Nov 2007) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History