A Randomised Placebo-controlled Trail of Mechanical and Cold Hyperalgesia in Subjects With Painful Knee Osteoarthritis, Compared With Matched Controls, & Whether This Hyperalgesia Can be Modified by a 2-week Course of Etoricoxib 60mg.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.