A 2-Year, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center, Phase II-III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Ranirestat (40 and 80 mg) in Mild to Moderate Diabetic Sensorimotor Polyneuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranirestat (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Polyneuropathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2012 Additional trial location (Belgium) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.