Prospective Multicenter, Non-interventional Study to Evaluate the Impact of the Introduction of Interferon Beta-1 b Treatment on Daily Life Activities in Patients at High Risk of Developing Multiple Sclerosis After a First Clinical Demyelinating Event or Having Received a Confirmed Diagnosis of RRMS
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1b (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Daily-Life-Study
- Sponsors Bayer
- 06 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.