A Phase 2, Open-Label Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of CB-10-01, Transgenic Lymphocyte Immunization (TLI) Against Telomerase, as Adjuvant Therapy in Subjects With Stage III Melanoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs CB 1001 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Feb 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2009 New trial record