A Randomized, double-blind, crossover, non-inferiority study comparing bronchodilator effects of single dose of 18 mcgg of Tiotropium Bromide and two doses of 12 mcg of Formoterol Fumarate each over 24 hours in subjects with moderate to severe asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2013 Planned number of patients 30 added as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 22 Sep 2010 Results presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society
- 01 Jul 2009 New trial record