A 52-week Treatment, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, With Open-label Tiotropium, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Glycopyrronium Bromide (NVA237) in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLOW-2
- Sponsors Novartis
- 05 Sep 2012 Results from a pooled analysis of GLOW 1 and GLOW 2 presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 03 Sep 2012 Results from pooled analyses of GLOW-1 and GLOW-2 have been presented at the 2012 Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC-2012) according to a Novartis media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 26 Jul 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History