Multicentric, Non-Inferiority, Randomized, Non-Blinded Phase 3 Trial Comparing Virological Response at 48 Weeks of 3 Antiretroviral Treatment Regimens in HIV-1-Infected Patients With Treatment Failure After 1st Line Antiretroviral Therapy (Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Senegal).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Abacavir; Didanosine; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms 2LADY
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Sep 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History