A Phase Ib, Open-Label Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Activity of Trastuzumab-MCC-DM1 Administered Intravenously and GDC-0941 Administered Orally to Patients With HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer Who Have Progressed on Previous Trastuzumab-Based Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pictrelisib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.