The Clinical Evaluation of the MDT-4107 Drug-Eluting Coronary Stent in De Novo Lesions in Native Coronary Arteries.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Zotarolimus (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESOLUTE-Japan
- Sponsors Medtronic
- 04 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 26 Jul 2011 1-Year results were presented at the 20th Annual Meeting of the Cardiovascular Intervention and Therapeutics (CVIT-2011).
- 26 Jul 2011 Primary endpoint 'Late-loss' has been met (for noninferiority and superiority).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History