Evaluation and Treatment of Reflux Disease in Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Undergoing Radiation Therapy That Causes Significant Mucositis in the Reflux Field and Xerostomia.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Sep 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.