A 16-Week Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Dose-Finding Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Subcutaneous AIN457 Followed by an Extension Phase up to a Total of 60 Weeks in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Despite Stable Treatment With Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jan 2014 1-Year results published in The Journal of Rheumatology.
- 09 Jun 2012 Response rates presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History