A Phase II, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Immune Responses, Safety and Clinical Efficacy of Three Doses of Neovacs' TNF-Kinoid in Adult Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have Relapsed Despite Anti-TNFα Biological Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tumour necrosis factor-alpha kinoid (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Neovacs
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 13 Nov 2012 6-Month results were presented at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) in November 2012, according to a Neovacs media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History