A Phase I Clinical Trial to Study the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of BP1001 (L-Grb-2 Antisense Oligonucleotide) in Patients With Refractory or Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia, or Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, and Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Prexigebersen (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bio-Path Holdings
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 30 Sep 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History