A Randomized, Head-to-Head, Single-Blind Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous Abatacept Versus Subcutaneous Adalimumab, Both With Background Methotrexate, in Biologic-Naive Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMPLE
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of post-hoc analysis (n=643) assessing the impact of glucocorticoid therapy on the efficacy outcomes in patients receiving abatacept or adalimumab, presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of post hoc analysis assessing cost per response of abatacept and adalimumab in patient with active, moderate-to-severe rheumatoid arthritis, were presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of post hoc analysis examining the relationship between baseline disease activity measures and their ability to predict structural damage progression presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History