A 4-Week, Phase-II, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomised, Parallel-Group, Multi-Centre Study to Assess the Efficacy and Tolerability/Safety of Inhaled AZD3199 Once Daily Compared to 9 μg Formoterol Bid and Placebo in Patients With Moderate to Severe COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 3199 (Primary) ; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLAD
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 26 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History