A Phase II Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study Comparing CO-1.01 With Gemcitabine as First-Line Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine elaidate (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEAP
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Nov 2012 Results published in a Clavis Pharma media release.
- 13 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival-duration' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History