A Randomized, Open Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Decitabine as Epigenetic Priming With Induction Chemotherapy in Pediatric Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Etoposide
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2012 Interim results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 05 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History