Phase II Study of a Triplet Combination of CBP501, Pemetrexed and Cisplatin as First Line Treatment in Patients With Stage IV Non-squamous Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CBP 501 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CanBas
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.