Phase Ib/II: Epigenetic Modification of Chemosensitivity and Apoptosis in Metastatic Melanoma: Treatment of a Resistant Disease Using Decitabine, Temozolomide and Panobinostat.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Decitabine; Temozolomide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 04 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.