A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo and Calibrator Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Intravenous Doses of VAK694 in Subjects With Seasonal Rhinitis During Natural Exposure to Allergen.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate; VAK 694
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 35 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.