Everolimus (RAD001) in Combination With Intravenous Carboplatin in Taxane- and Anthracycline-Pretreated Patients With Progressive Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Nov 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 12 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 54 to 58 as reported by EudraCT.