Healing Effect of Gastric mucosal Lesion of patient with Osteoarthritis or Rheumatism by Cox2-Inhibitor and Anti ulcer agent(Rebamipide) combination therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rebamipide (Primary) ; Celecoxib
- Indications Back pain; NSAID-induced ulcer; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLORIA
- 22 May 2012 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2012.
- 18 Jun 2011 Actual end date is 1 Jun 2011 according to University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 18 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.