Characterisation of 24-Hour FEV1-Time Profiles of Inhaled BI 1744 CL and Inhaled Foradil Iin Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol (Primary) ; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 14 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (99) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.