A Phase II Study of Alemtuzumab in Combination With CHOP and ESHAP as First-Line Treatment in Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Methylprednisolone; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2011 Actual end date (July 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2009 New trial record.