Randomized Phase II-III Study of Bevacizumab 7,5 mg/kg in Combination With Chemotherapy Versus Chemotherapy in Extensive-Disease Small-Cell Lung Cancer After Response to Chemotherapy : PCDE (cisPlatin - Cyclophosphamide - epiDoxorubicin - Etoposide) or PE (cisPlatin - Etoposide).
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CPC
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2012 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.