CINJ 050705: OAM4224g: A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacology of MetMAb (PRO143966), a Monovalent Antagonist Antibody to the Receptor C-MET, Administered Intravenously in Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Onartuzumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 02 Apr 2011 Final results presented at AACR 2011.
- 18 Feb 2010 Planned initiation date (1 Aug 2007), actual number of patients (44), lead trial investigator (Patel P) and investigational drug (bevacizumab) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Feb 2010 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record; NCT01068977)