A Randomized, Partially-Blinded, Multi-Center, Active-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study Assessing the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacodynamics of the REG1 Anticoagulation System Compared to Unfractionated Heparin or Low Molecular Heparin in Subjects With Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Anivamersen-pegnivacogin (Primary) ; Heparin; Low molecular weight heparins
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADAR
- Sponsors Regado Biosciences
- 05 Dec 2012 A summary of the results of the RADAR study will be presented at the Oppenheimer 23rd Annual Healthcare Conference, according to a Regado Biosciences media release, as well as a summary of the results of the FDA end-of-phase 2 meeting.
- 02 Aug 2012 Results published in the European Heart Journal.
- 14 Mar 2012 Results will be presented at the BIO-Europe Spring 2012 conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History