A Pilot Study of the Novel Antiretroviral Combination of Atazanavir and Raltegravir in HIV-1 Infected Subjects With Virologic Suppression on a Standard Regimen of Boosted Atazanavir, Tenofovir and Emtricitabine.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BATAR
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History