A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Trastuzumab-MCC-DM1 (PRO132365) Administered Intravenously to Patients With HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer Who Have Previously Received a Trastuzumab-Containing Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genentech
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.