A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Intratumoral or Intravenous Herpes Simplex Virus-1 Mutant HSV1716 in Patients With Refractory Non-Central Nervous System (Non-CNS) Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HSV 1716 (Primary) ; HSV 1716 (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Nerve sheath neoplasms; Neuroblastoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Sarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 11 May 2017 Results (n=9) published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research