Characterization of 24 Hour Spirometry Profiles of Inhaled BI 1744 CL and Inhaled Foradil in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol (Primary) ; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 14 Jun 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.