A Randomized Phase II Study of Clofarabine / Intermediate-Dose Cytarabine (CLARA)Versus High-Dose Cytarabine (HDAC) as Consolidation in Younger Patients With Newly-Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLARA
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Apr 2017 Results (n=677) assessing prophylaxis strategies, presented at the 27th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- 12 Feb 2017 Primary endpoint (DFS (disease free survival) following first remission achievement (CR : Complete Remission or CRp : Complete Remission but platelet count < 100 x109/L) in younger patients with intermediate-risk or unfavorable-risk AML) has not been met.