Fludarabine Monophosphate Followed by Iodine I 131 Tositumomab for Untreated Low-Grade and Follicular Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary) ; Fludarabine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.