A Placebo Controlled Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Individualizing Dosing Study Optimizing Treatment of Adults With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder to an Effective Response With OROS Methylphenidate
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Aug 2016 Primary endpoint (Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Investigator Symptom Rating Score Over Time Using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Fourth Edition for Diagnosis) has been met according to the results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 02 Aug 2016 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry
- 21 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.