A Single Arm, Multi-Center Phase II Trial to Evaluate Paclitaxel Plus RAD001 in Urothelial Carcinoma After Failure of Prior Platin-Based Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAD001
- 26 Sep 2012 New source identified and integrated (DRKS00004017: German Clinical Trials Register).
- 02 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (28) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.