A Phase I, Open-label, Single-sequence Drug-drug Interaction Trial in Subjects on Stable Methadone Maintenance Therapy, to Investigate the Potential Interaction Between Telaprevir 750 mg Every 8 Hours and Methadone, at Steady-state.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Methadone (Primary) ; Telaprevir (Primary)
- Indications Drug abuse; Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland
- 01 Jan 2010 Actual end date changed from Nov 2009 to Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2009 Actual initiation date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.