An Open Label, Randomized, Three-Period Crossover Study to Compare the Pharmacokinetic Profile of Paroxetine After Single Doses of the Controlled-Release Paroxetine Tablets at the Dose Levels of 12.5, 25 and 50mg in Healthy Japanese Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paroxetine (Primary)
- Indications Affective disorders; Anxiety disorders; Depressive disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 02 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (18) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2009 Trial location (Japan) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.