A single dose, 3-way cross-over study comparing the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of two inhaled Liposomal Ciprofloxacin Hydochloride (HCl) for Inhalation formulations in two different nebulizers in healthy adults, with single dose assessment in subjects with non-Cystic Fibrosis (CF) bronchiectasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin; Tobramycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Aradigm Corporation
- 17 Sep 2010 Results will be presented at the 2010 European Respiratory Society (ERS) Annual Congress, according to an Aradigm Corporation media release.
- 15 Jul 2009 New trial record