An open label study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of rituximab in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis who have had an inadequate response to prior treatment with methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 05 Dec 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Mar 2008 to Oct 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is 20 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.