Bortezomib (Velcade): A feasibility and phase II study in childhood relapsed acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Methotrexate; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to Netherlands Trial Register.
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim pharmacokinetic results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 29 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date (11 Jan 2010) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.