An Open-Label, Multi-Center Phase I/II Study of the Safety and Tolerability of the Combination of Trastuzumab-MCC-DM1 (T-DM1) With Docetaxel, and Potentially Pertuzumab, for Treatment for Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary) ; Pertuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Early breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Apr 2016 Results (n = 98) published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 14 Dec 2013 Results for the cohort of patients with early-stage breast cancer presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History